Fluffiest Oatmeal Pancakes!
These Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes are the fluffiest, healthiest, and yummiest pancakes around. Do not take my word for it; please try, and see, so that you can become a believer in these pancakes. First of all, this healthy pancake recipe uses oats, well, hello! O A T S are heart-healthy! Second, this pancake is soft, light, velvety, and just all-round smooth, not dense. Third, these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes are easy to make! In other words, you can make them with your eyes closed, yes, seriously. Annnnnnd, not to mention that they are insanely delicious! Save/share this image on Pinterest! ⤵️
Healthy Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes.
Healthy does not equal bland. As a mom and wife, I see every opportunity to cook for my family as a vital job to help them eat healthier so they can live longer. In reality, if you are in charge of preparing food for your kids or family or any group of people, then you are in charge of a whole lot! This is because food can become a cure or a disease. For instance, eating avocado, spinach, and banana consistently, can help maintain blood pressure* But feasting on pizzas, donuts, and ice creams, could ultimately result to obesity or even high cholesterol. Sad, right? But true! On the other hand, these healthy and delicious Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes are hands down the best pancake recipe. And the best part is that it does not require additional refined sugar! Click To Tweet
My Kids Love these Yogurt Pancakes.
Generally, pancakes, also known as hotcakes, are one of the favorite breakfasts and brunch recipes. Relatively, my kids, just like other kids, love pancakes, and I love to make them! To put it differently, I love making these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes for my kids! And today I am excited to show you how I make them so you can too! And these pancakes are best enjoyed with my sugar-free strawberry sauce.
- Oats. Yes, oatmeal. Okay, if you haven’t heard yet, oats are incredible fiber, rich in antioxidants, and can lower cholesterol. To make these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, you will need to grind/blend some oats. Or better still use some oat flour. I prefer the former because it doesn’t get any easier by blending some old-fashioned oats!
- Greek yogurt. Additionally, you will need Greek yogurt for this recipe, just like the name says. Specifically, I like to use Greek Vanilla this way; I do not have to add any other sweetener, not even honey or maple syrup!
- Alongside oatmeal and Greek yogurt, you will also need small all-purpose flour, coconut milk, buttermilk, eggs, and olive oil.
How to make Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes:
Step 1: Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately.
Then Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
Finally, cook on the stove on both sides.
Healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes for a win!These Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes deserve a place on your dining table. They are super soft, velvety, light, and very fluffy, and the best part is that they are equally easy to make! Click To Tweet These pancakes are the yummiest – you can wholeheartedly eat these like that, and I mean with nothing on them! Surprisingly, someone I know says this is the best way!
Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes + Strawberry Sauce.
Pour some yummy strawberry sauce on these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, and you are in food heaven, they are best friends forever! This will blow yo mind! To enumerate when it comes to enjoying this ultimate sugar-free pancakes, please do as you please. And please share this image on Pinterest before continuing. THANKS! ⤵️
Enough said, let’s make these.Print
These healthy and delicious Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes are hands down the best pancake recipe. And the best part is that it does not require additional refined sugar! These pancakes are for kids, adults, and just everyone. These are the ultimate fluffy pancakes, in my opinion, and I will love for you to try them!
1 heaping cup oat flour (blend old-fashioned oats by yourself in your blender)
1/3 heaping cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt (or less; always add salt according to your taste)
3 TBS coconut sugar (only if using plain Greek Yogurt)
1 cup (Vanilla) Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
¼ coconut milk
1 TBS Olive oil for greasing the skillet or use a cooking spray
- Mix the dry ingredient, and set aside
- Then mix wet ingredients.
- Add the already mixed dry ingredients to the wet. Mix until well combined.
- Make sure that batter is not too lumpy.
- Set a clean pan on the stove; add a little olive allow to warm up, and use an ice cream scooper to scoop some dough, and add to the pan.
- Cook until set and small bubbles appear about 3 – 5 minutes, depending on the quantity of dough. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat until you finish cooking the entire mixture. This recipe makes about 12 pancakes.
If you want thicker and denser pancakes, please leave out the coconut milk.
Meanwhile, if we haven’t already, let’s connect on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Finally, do not forget to share this recipe post with people you love and pin on Pinterest.
You can use oil spray instead of olive oil.
The best way to serve these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes is with sugar-free strawberry sauce – YUM!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast recipe, Healthy pancakes, Healthy buttermilk pancakes, Fluffy pancakes Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, Oats pancake recipe, Pancake recipe, Healthy and easy pancake recipe, Healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal coconut milk pancakes, Healthy sugar-free pancakes, Refined sugar free pancake recipe, healthy pancake recipe for weight loss, healthy pancakes with oats, Low calorie pancake recipe, Healthy pancake recipe without bananas, Healthy pancake for breakfast , Brunch recipe
Please SHARE THIS POST. If you like this healthy and easy oatmeal pancake recipe, then check out:
- Healthy Wholewheat Banana Bread.
- Healthier Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Date Filling (Best sticky Buns)
- Quick and Easy Banana Oats Waffle.
- Sugar-free Strawberry Sauce.
- Coconut Milk Oatmeal with Stewed Cherry.
- Healthier Cornbread Recipe.
- Also, do check out my favorite Healthy plantain and Eggs Frittata as well.
Meanwhile, if we haven’t already, let’s connect on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Finally, let’s connect on YouTube, I just started a channel (I put that off for the longest time!)
Stay well and safe.