Fluffiest Oatmeal Pancakes!
These Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes are the fluffiest, healthiest, and yummiest pancakes around. Do not take my word for it; please try, and see, so that you can become a believer in these pancakes. First of all, this healthy pancake recipe uses oats, well, hello! O A T S are heart-healthy! Second, this pancake is soft, light, velvety, and just all-round smooth, not dense. Third, these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes are easy to make! In other words, you can make them with your eyes closed, yes, seriously. Annnnnnd, not to mention that they are insanely delicious!
Equally I love serving these pancakes with my sugar free strawberry sauce. Listen nothing tastes better than this two for breakfast, brunch or breakfast dinner! This healthier pancake recipe makes a great breakfast for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter or Christmas!
why You Will Love This Healthy Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes.
Healthy does not equal bland. As a mom and wife, I see every opportunity to cook for my family as a vital job to help them eat healthier so they can live longer. In reality, if you are in charge of preparing food for your kids or family or any group of people, then you are in charge of a whole lot! This is because food can become a cure or a disease. Here are reasons to love these healthier pancakes:
- Easy to make!
- Uses wholesome ingredients.
- Requires only a handful of ingredients!
- Easy way to use up some Greek Yogurt you have in your refrigerator.
- This makes a perfect a breakfast for festive season such as Christmas or Easter!
- You can make this pancake for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day and serve it with my sugar free strawberry sauce!
- On the other hand, these healthy and delicious Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes are hands down the best pancake recipe for beginner cooks.
- And the best part is that it does not require additional refined sugar!
watch how to make this recipe!
My Kids Love these Yogurt Pancakes.
Generally, pancakes, also known as hotcakes, are one of the favorite breakfasts and brunch recipes. Relatively, my kids, just like other kids, love pancakes, and I love to make them! To put it differently, I love making these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes for my kids! And today I am excited to show you how I make them so you can too! And these pancakes are best enjoyed with my sugar-free strawberry sauce.
Ingredients for greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes:
- Oats. Yes, oatmeal. Okay, if you haven’t heard yet, oats are incredible fiber, rich in antioxidants, and can lower cholesterol. To make these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, you will need to grind/blend some oats. Or better still use some oat flour. I prefer the former because it doesn’t get any easier by blending some old-fashioned oats!
- Greek yogurt. Additionally, you will need Greek yogurt for this recipe, just like the name says. Specifically, I like to use Greek Vanilla this way; I do not have to add any other sweetener, not even honey or maple syrup!
- Alongside oatmeal and Greek yogurt, you will also need small all-purpose flour, coconut milk, buttermilk, eggs, and olive oil.
How to make Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes:
Here is how to make these easy pancake recipes with Greek yogurt and oatmeal.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately.
Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and combine. Then add all the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and combine.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
Now combine both the dry and wet ingredients. Do not over mix the batter.
- Cook on the stove on both sides.
The best part is cooking these pancakes! Simply cook on the stove on both sides!
You Can Make These Pancakes Ahead and Freeze!
These Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes deserve a place on your dining table. They are super soft, velvety, light, and very fluffy, and the best part is that they are equally easy to make! These pancakes are the yummiest – you can wholeheartedly eat these like that, and I mean with nothing on them! Surprisingly, someone I know says this is the best way!
How to Serve Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes + Strawberry Sauce.
Pour some yummy strawberry sauce on these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, and you are in food heaven, they are best friends forever! This will blow yo mind! To enumerate when it comes to enjoying this ultimate sugar-free pancakes, please do as you please. And please share this image on Pinterest before continuing.
Enough said, let’s make these.
Follow the Recipe Card to Make This Recipe:Print
These healthy and delicious Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes are hands down the best pancake recipe. And the best part is that it does not require additional refined sugar! These pancakes are for kids, adults, and just everyone. These are the ultimate fluffy pancakes, in my opinion, and I will love for you to try them!
- 1 heaping cup oat flour (blend old-fashioned oats by yourself in your blender)
- 1/3 heaping cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt (or less; always add salt according to your taste)
- 3 TBS coconut sugar (only if using plain Greek Yogurt)
- 1 cup (Vanilla) Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ buttermilk
- ¼ coconut milk
- 1 TBS Olive oil for greasing the skillet or use a cooking spray
- Mix the dry ingredient, and set aside
- Then mix wet ingredients.
- Add the already mixed dry ingredients to the wet. Mix until well combined.
- Make sure that batter is not too lumpy.
- Set a clean pan on the stove; add a little olive allow to warm up, and use an ice cream scooper to scoop some dough, and add to the pan.
- Cook until set and small bubbles appear about 3 – 5 minutes, depending on the quantity of dough. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat until you finish cooking the entire mixture. This recipe makes about 12 pancakes.
If you want thicker and denser pancakes, please leave out the coconut milk.
Meanwhile, if we haven’t already, let’s connect on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Finally, do not forget to share this recipe post with people you love and pin on Pinterest.
You can use oil spray instead of olive oil.
The best way to serve these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes is with sugar-free strawberry sauce – YUM!
Keywords: Breakfast recipe, Healthy pancakes, Healthy buttermilk pancakes, Fluffy pancakes Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, Oats pancake recipe, Pancake recipe, Healthy and easy pancake recipe, Healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal coconut milk pancakes, Healthy sugar-free pancakes, Refined sugar free pancake recipe, healthy pancake recipe for weight loss, healthy pancakes with oats, Low calorie pancake recipe, Healthy pancake recipe without bananas, Healthy pancake for breakfast , Brunch recipe
Please SHARE THIS POST.
More Cozy Breakfasts to Check Out:
- Healthy Wholewheat Banana Bread.
- Healthier Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Date Filling (Best sticky Buns)
- Quick and Easy Banana Oats Waffle.
- Sugar-free Strawberry Sauce (Perfect Topping for Pancakes, Waffles & Desserts)
- Coconut Milk Oatmeal with Stewed Cherry.
- Healthier Cornbread Recipe.
- Also, do check out my favorite Healthy plantain and Eggs Frittata as well.
Finally, let’s connect on social media, am on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. If you like video recipes, then be sure to head over to my YouTube Channel. Share this recipe post, and SAVE/PIN THIS IMAGE ON PINTEREST! ⤵️
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! Stay well, safe and keep living your life to the fullest!