These Oven-baked Chicken Drumsticks Rock.
Here’s the deal, these oven-baked chicken drumsticks can quickly fill the gap for:
- Barbecue drumstick need.
- Fried drumstick craving,
- Insanely delicious sticky Chicken
- As well as for roasted or stewed chicken drumstick desire. Whatever you are longing for, you are at the right place.
First of all, I know you want quick and easy chicken drumsticks, so do I; as well as healthier, and nutritious, so do I too. And that makes both of us, and am sure these oven-baked chicken drumsticks will not disappoint. Woohoo! SHARE THIS ON PINTEREST. ⤵️
In other words, this recipe provides you the yummy and deliciousness you long for without the added extra-unwanted calories from the brown sugars, barbecues sauces, and all the rest them that you must avoid.
The Best Oven-Baked Chicken Drumsticks.
In the world over chicken drumstick is generally loved and enjoyed at various occasion, and they are one of my favorite part of the chicken meat to eat. So as I serve more and more women, it becomes essential that I create recipes that are easy, delicious, healthy and family favorite such as these oven-baked chicken drumsticks. When you eat better, you feel better, and perform better. My goal is to lead you to your best health through my recipes even as simple as a chicken drumstick. Check out how I served these drumsticks with Quinoa Jollof. YUM! You never go wrong with serving chicken drumstick, be it at your backyard grill, potluck, graduation, summer family cook-off, welcome party, the list is endless, and chicken drumstick is always a winner! Click To Tweet
Easiest Oven-baked Chicken Drumsticks!
For this recipe we are going to need about eight (8) drumsticks, feel free to reduce or double, and do the same to the other ingredients (if you intend to cook less or more respectively.)
The secret ingredient that helps me to get the vibrant color and rich taste for this recipe is paprika, yay, paprika is made of dried ground bell peppers. And it gives me the natural color I need for this recipe.
With that said let’s begin, if you are ready.Print
This recipe hands down is the best way to enjoy chicken drumstick that you love without the feeling of guilt. The good old chicken drumsticks, seasoned and baked up in the oven – YUM.
- 8 medium size drumsticks
Chicken dry rub ingredients:
- 1 tipping tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- ½ tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tipping tsp. of seasoning powder or 1 – 2 cubes of Maggi (crushed)
- 1 tsp. of cornstarch
- ½ tsp. of salt (or generous amount of salt as needed; always use salt according to your taste, and health need)
- ¼ tsp. of ground white pepper (or any other pepper)
- A dash of crushed red pepper for extra spicy kick
- A dash of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 (I have also used broil sometimes. If you choose to broil, please keep an eye on it and flip it a couple of times to cook evenly.)
- Mix the entire dry rub except for the oil, place clean chicken in a clean bowl, and liberally sprinkle the rub on the already washed/clean chicken. Then sprinkle the oil on top as well. Wear gloves or use your clean hands and ensure the mix gets on every part of the chicken drumstick. Then place the marinated chicken on a (foiled lined) baking sheet and place in a 425 degrees already preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes (or until the drumsticks are cooked through or the internal thermometer reads 165, set aside.) You may flip the drumstick in the middle of baking to ensure even baking. This is highly recommended if you choose to broil this chicken. (Sometimes, I usually do not flip the chicken especially if baking.)
- Serve with whatever you choose or eat like that. The last time I made these drumsticks, I did serve this with quinoa Jollof, and they were divine.
Remember to pat the drumsticks down before seasoning them. This removes excess moisture.
Remember to always add salt according to your taste or according to your health needs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Universal
Keywords: Chicken recipe, Chicken drumsticks, Baked Chicken, Healthy Recipe, Chicken dinner, easy recipe, Kidfriendly recipe,
What is your favorite chicken drumstick recipe? These are better enjoyed with Quinoa Jollof or Coconut Rice. At the same time, you can eat them by themselves!
If you like this simple drumstick recipe then, I am sure you will like:
- Carrot and Chicken Stir-fry.
- Healthy Plantain and Eggs Frittata.
- Nigerian Red Tomato Stew.
- Deconstructed Taco Bowl.
Also, grab my FREE (5) spinach salad recipe bundle would be a great addition to your dinner table. Get the recipes here.
You can join my healthy lifestyle online community for only 1 USD ($1), if you want to eat healthier, and want accountability in getting a result! Interested? Learn more.
Meanwhile, let’s connect everywhere, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Finally, do not forget to share this recipe post with people you love.