Whether you enjoy Smoothies only during the summer months or perhaps you enjoy it all year round like me, this healthy and delicious beet strawberry smoothie is a must-try! This is because this smoothie is immune-boosting, health-improving, nourishing, annnnnnd easy to make! I mean this for a fact, this red beet strawberry smoothie recipe is the best. I have made and shared it repeatedly and each time people loved it, I hope you will also find it enjoyable and make it your summer special. Click To Tweet
How to Make this Beet Strawberry Smoothie:
Fortunately, this this immune-boosting red beet strawberry smoothie requires only 5 ingredients, and you can actually then make this smoothie with your eyes closed.
- Fresh Beetroot is a must have for this smoothie, I always love using raw beetroot. You are welcome to use the frozen beets if you desire, but I prefer fresh red beets anytime any day for this recipe. Beets are full of vitamins, mineral and a tiny amount of fat. Beets are known to lower blood pressure as well improve your stamina among many things.
- Strawberry: At the same time I love adding strawberry to this recipe because of its nutritional value and color. I feel that strawberry blends well with beets. Also, strawberry is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other minerals.
- Yogurt: I love the richness and creaminess of yogurt in this smoothie. Mainly I prefer to use low-fat yogurt. Yogurt provides high-quality protein to the body. It is an excellent source of calcium, vitamins, some carbohydrate and lots of water.
- Banana: In general banana is very filling, and it has a good amount of carbohydrate, some vitamins, and minerals. Some benefits of banana include energy boosting; it can also improve your digestive system. Banana is very affordable yet very nutritious.
- Orange juice: You can squeeze your orange or you can use a store bought juice for this recipe; both works just fine. Orange contains vitamin c plus other minerals. Orange can protect your body by boosting your immunity.
Beet Strawberry Smoothie.
The bottom line is that this recipe is good for health, and exactly what the doctor ordered. Please take a moment and save this image on Pinterest under Smoothies.
Now let’s get smoothie making!Print
Whether you enjoy Smoothies only during the summer months or perhaps you enjoy it all year round like me, this healthy and delicious beet strawberry smoothie is a must-try! This is because this smoothie is immune-boosting, health-improving, nourishing, and easy to make!
- 1 cup of freshly cut/chopped beets (the same as root beet)
- I cup frozen strawberry
- I cup low-fat yogurt
- ½ of a whole banana (chopped); this could be fresh or frozen (I usually prefer frozen)
- ½ cup of orange juice.
- Wash, and cut all the vegetables/fruits.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend. Your beet strawberry smoothie is ready when it all smooth, and creamy.
- Serve in a cup or jar. Slide in a straw and enjoy!
This can substitute breakfast if you are looking to eat lighter.
This very recipe makes two servings of 12 oz. jar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Beets, Beets Recipe, Beet Smoothie, Immune-boosting Smoothie, Healthy smoothie, Summer Smoothie, Summer drink, Vegetable drink, Breakfast Smoothie
If you like this beet Smoothie recipe, then you should check out some other healthy smoothie recipes:
- Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Recipe.
- Immune-boosting Citrus Smoothie.
- Avocado Coconut Smoothie Bowl.
- Peach and Strawberry Smoothie Recipe.
- And some healthy breakfast oatmeal recipes, Coconut Milk Oatmeal Recipe.
If you are looking to start or maintain a healthy lifestyle, I will like to invite you to join my healthy lifestyle online Community, find out more about it here! Do not forget to share this recipe post with people you love.