Homemade watermelon iced tea is the ultimate summer cooler drink! And the best part is that it requires only a few ingredients and is easy to make! Luckily, this refreshing thirst quencher is perfect for hot days! If you have a fresh watermelon and some tea bags, you are in for a treat! This satisfying watermelon sweet iced tea recipe will surely keep you energized, refreshed, and hydrated! Let’s just say this is an excellent drink for the entire family.
- Wash, peel, and cut a watermelon into cubes. Or into a size that would fit your juicer or blender.
- Juice watermelon; discard the chaff. Alternatively, blend watermelon, and sieve for this recipe!
- Add cold sweet iced tea to a pitcher, and add the fresh watermelon juice to it. Stir and taste; adjust the taste by adding more/less watermelon juice. Make this according to your preference. Stir again to combine.
- Only add ice when you are ready to serve.
- Serve watermelon iced tea over ice (I mean, hello!). First, fill up your jar with ice. Second, top with watermelon sweet iced tea. Third, enjoy!
Do not add hot tea to this recipe. Use cool or cold teas
Make this tea to your preference
Only add ice when you are ready to serve.
Add a squeeze of lemon or lime for a brisk taste!
If keeping this watermelon tea for a couple of days, add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Summer Drinks
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Watermelon, watermelon iced tea, watermelon sweetened iced tea, summertime recipes, summer drink, #watermelontea #watermelonicedtea #watermelonrecipes #summertimerecipes