Healthy and nutritious mango pineapple smoothie recipe is refreshing and perfect for those hot days! We call it “nice cream” around here, and the kids love it! This creamy tropical smoothie deliciousness can easily replace your ice cream.
To make this vegan mango pineapple smoothie, you will need only five ingredients and a high-speed blender. A thick smoothie by nature, but you can thin it out by adding more liquid.
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple (frozen)
- ½ half of a whole mango (frozen)
- ½ of a whole banana or 1 whole small banana (Frozen; can also use fresh)
- ½ cup of Dairy-free yogurt (coconut flavor); you can use regular yogurt, it works well.
- ½ cup of coconut water or orange juice. (I have used both before)
- Add all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a cup or jar. Enjoy this deliciousness using a smoothie straw or spoon (my husband love using a spoon).
Usually, I always love to buy pineapple and mango fresh, then, I would cut into cubes, and freeze for whenever I need them. You can also use store-bought frozen mangos and pineapples. They would work just as beautiful.
I prefer to use frozen banana but you can use fresh if that’s what you have.
Make the smoothie lighter by adding more liquid.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mango smoothie, Pineapple smoothie, Summer smoothie, Tropical smoothie, Smoothie recipe, healthy smoothie, breakfast smoothie,