This watermelon lemonade recipe is all you need to set the ball rolling for the perfect drink of all time! It is refreshing, invigorating, and immune-boosting. With 10 minutes under your belt, you are ready to enjoy the most deliciously nutritious drink!
1 big lemon (peeled)
2 (tipping) cups of cut watermelon (or just 3 cups)
2 cups of water
- Wash the fruits before cutting even though they may appear “clean.”
- Peel the lemon and remove some of the visible seeds. Then add the lemon to the blender blend with 1 cup of water until smooth. Sieve with a strainer; it makes about one cup plus another half cup of “lemon juice water.” Set aside.
- Add the cut watermelon, add to the blender, and add a cup of water, blend, and sieve, just as you did with the lemon.; this makes about 2 cups of watermelon juice.
- Add 2 cups of watermelon juice into a big jar (or bowl), plus ½ cup of the lemon juice water alongside one tablespoon of honey, stir well to combine.
- This recipe makes about 3 cups or 2 (12 oz) jars; serves three people (one person to a cup of drink). An adult can drink a 12 oz jar, that’s a cup and a half!)
You can add up to ¾ cup of the lemon water if you this lemonade a little tangier.
Usually, I would use the remaining lemon water to make another set of watermelon lemonade.
If you want it sweeter, add more honey, though I think one tablespoon is well over enough for this quantity! You can add or subtract; make it your way.
Double this recipe to make more.
Swap honey for monk fruit; a non-calorie sweetener!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sugar-free Lemonade, Watermelon drink, Healthy Lemonade, Watermelon lemonade recipe, Immune-boosting healthy watermelon drink, Kids – friendly healthy watermelon lemonade recipe, Easy to make healthy watermelon Lemonade , Summer drink, Sugar-free drinks