The air fryer giant cinnamon roll is perfect for a weekend breakfast; it is delightful, fun, easy to make, and gorgeous! All you need to make this huge cinnamon roll is a can of Pillsbury deluxe cinnamon rolls and your air fryer. I really love the idea of a cake-looking cinnamon roll. And the best part is that making extra-large cinnamon rolls in the air fryer requires only one ingredient! #Giantcinnamonroll #extralargecinnamonroll #cinnamonrolls #airfryercinnamonroll #airfryerrolls
- 1(5) Deluxe Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing (I used 4 out of 5).
- Step 1: preheat Air Fryer. Set the air fryer to 300 degrees and 20 minutes; preheat.
- Step 2: prep the giant cinnamon roll. Open and separate the Pillsbury deluxe cinnamon rolls, place one in the center and wrap the three others around it.
- Step 3: prep the pan. Grease an air fryer safe pan and place the giant cinnamon roll inside it. Use a small piece of foil to cover and start air frying.
- Step 4: check the roll. Check the extra-large cinnamon roll after 13 minutes, remove the foil covering, and finish cooking.
- Step 5: finish cooking. At the end of the set time, insert a toothpick to ensure the dough is fully cooked and not raw. A food thermometer can do the same job. Add two to three minutes if you want the cinnamon roll to be tanner. Allow cooling for at least 7 – 10 minutes before sprinkling with glaze.
- Step 6: glaze, serve and enjoy! Glaze, slice, serve and enjoy! I glazed this extra-large cinnamon roll with the icing that came with them! On the other hand, you can certainly use homemade icing. A slice goes a long way; do not overindulge! SEE STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS INSIDE THE POST!
I find it better to use canned deluxe cinnamon rolls than regular canned cinnamon rolls for this recipe. You can buy Pillsbury deluxe cinnamon rolls any grocery store (I got mine from Walmart).
Listen, if you use regular can cinnamon rolls, your giant cinnamon roll would not rise and will not look like mine.
If you do not cover the cinnamon roll with foil, it may become almost too tan/dark. Also, the covering helps it cook very well without drying out.
Ensure that the dough is well done; do not eat raw dough. Use a toothpick or food thermometer to check for doneness.
Cooking a giant cinnamon roll in the air fryer is different from making smaller regular cinnamon rolls. Smaller rolls can cook at a higher temperature and short amount of time. On the other hand, I suggest air frying extra large cinnamon rolls at a lower temperature but longer time.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: #Giantcinnamonroll #extralargecinnamonroll #cinnamonrolls #airfryercinnamonroll #airfryerrolls giant cinnamon roll, extra large cinnamon roll, air fryer recipe, air fryer cinnamon rolls, Pillsbury cinnamon roll, sticky buns