These healthy and delicious Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes are hands down the best pancake recipe. And the best part is that it does not require additional refined sugar! These pancakes are for kids, adults, and just everyone. These are the ultimate fluffy pancakes, in my opinion, and I will love for you to try them!
1 heaping cup oat flour (blend old-fashioned oats by yourself in your blender)
1/3 heaping cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt (or less; always add salt according to your taste)
3 TBS coconut sugar (only if using plain Greek Yogurt)
1 cup (Vanilla) Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
¼ coconut milk
1 TBS Olive oil for greasing the skillet or use a cooking spray
- Mix the dry ingredient, and set aside
- Then mix wet ingredients.
- Add the already mixed dry ingredients to the wet. Mix until well combined.
- Make sure that batter is not too lumpy.
- Set a clean pan on the stove; add a little olive allow to warm up, and use an ice cream scooper to scoop some dough, and add to the pan.
- Cook until set and small bubbles appear about 3 – 5 minutes, depending on the quantity of dough. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat until you finish cooking the entire mixture. This recipe makes about 12 pancakes.
If you want thicker and denser pancakes, please leave out the coconut milk.
Meanwhile, if we haven’t already, let’s connect on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Finally, do not forget to share this recipe post with people you love and pin on Pinterest.
You can use oil spray instead of olive oil.
The best way to serve these Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes is with sugar-free strawberry sauce – YUM!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast recipe, Healthy pancakes, Healthy buttermilk pancakes, Fluffy pancakes Greek yogurt oatmeal pancakes, Oats pancake recipe, Pancake recipe, Healthy and easy pancake recipe, Healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal coconut milk pancakes, Healthy sugar-free pancakes, Refined sugar free pancake recipe, healthy pancake recipe for weight loss, healthy pancakes with oats, Low calorie pancake recipe, Healthy pancake recipe without bananas, Healthy pancake for breakfast , Brunch recipe